Sunday, November 07, 2021

WONDERFUL YOU/AMERICAN CRAFTS

Happy Sunday friends! Don't forget to turn back your clocks if you haven't already done so! Today I'm sharing a layout I created with the Fairytale Kit. It's sooooo pretty!! 


I'm not gonna lie...at first I wasn't sure how to use this beautiful kit. All I know is that I absolutely love the patterns and ephemera. But then I forgot that I had the perfect picture to use... Love it when that happens. To begin, I selected my favorite patterned papers. I cut the main floral print to measure 8/12x11 and the yellow print to measure 10x6 1/2 inches. I realized too late that I cut the yellow paper too small... so I cut a strip of red patterned paper and placed it to the side. Then I cut a circle from the patterned paper and mounted down the papers.


Next, I moved the florals around the circle paper until I was happy with their placement. This took some time...but I'm happy with it!


I mounted down the ephemera using some foam squares to add dimension.  Those mushrooms are super cute!!


I glued a few white gems to the center of the butterfly and tiny flowers. Then I mounted the "my beautiful world" across the bottom of the photo using foam squares.


I had to find a way to use one of the bows. Super pretty and feminine. The tab and sticker word is from my stash. I felt that I needed a tab or tag at the top to pull it together. 


Isn't this just lovely? Check out the Fairytale Kit here. If you love it, grab it fast because they will be flying off the shelves. Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend full of scrapbooking and relaxation!



No comments: