Monday, November 21, 2022

MIXED MEDIA CARDS/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Good morning friends. I’m sharing two floral cards I created with a few 6×6 stencils and ink. I love creating these types of cards because it’s so therapeutic for me…and I just enjoy it!

Disclaimer: “The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with product to create these projects. The opinions I share are solely my own.”

To begin, I placed the TCW992 Festive Flowers Stencil over the card base and started blending with the yellow ink. Next, I grabbed another piece of white cardstock and then I blended different color inks through the TCW983 Apple Blossom stencil to create flowers and then cut them out using scissors. I used foam squares to mount the flower to the center of the card and added a splash of white spray mist and embellishments to complete the card. So pretty!! I used a black pen and ruler to doodle around the card.

I used the same process to create the second card. The background was created with the TCW1047 Banana Leaves stencil and TCW984 Dogwood Pair stencil.

This card was super fun and simple to make. I can’t wait to make a few more using the bird stencils!

I hope you were inspired today! Don’t forget to visit the shop to check out all of the beautiful stencils available! Thank you so much for visiting today.

-Nic

No comments: