Monday, April 17, 2023

ENJOY/TANDIART

Good morning, friends! Happy Monday to you. I'm sharing a new layout I created using Tandiart's newest collection, Neon Pop. I'm not a fan of neon colors, but I really like the look of the neon colors against black!! The colors just pop!

I printed the digital prints on Matte Coated Cardstock and it looks so pretty!! It looks like something I would purchase at the craft store. After I printed all of the images, I used scissors to fussy cut. It's not too hard... just takes a little time.
I used some foam squares to pop some of the images up off the page and splashed a little black spray ink all over. I like the splatters because it helps break up the white background.

LOVE the trio of hearts. Super cute!!

And the flowers are lovely, too. Super colorful... I just love this so much!
What do you think? Do you like neon colors? 


Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you have a fantastic week! Don't forget to check out the Neon Pop collection.
-Nic


No comments: