Friday, April 07, 2023

SPECIAL MOMENT/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Happy Friday, friends! I'm off today and I've been itching to play with my stamps and stencils from Pinkfresh Studio


This month's challenge is all about flowers and I am all for it! I finally got the chance to use the Today is Special stamp set, stencil and dies along with my new blending brushes! Ah, so much goodness!

To begin, I embossed the stamped flower two times using Rose Gold embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. 


This embossing powder is so pretty! I just love it so much.

Next, I used the layered stencils, inks and brushes to color in the images. I always enjoy this part! It's super fun and therapeutic. 
I worked on two flowers at the same time to save time.



Isn't this so pretty? I chose purple and pink, pulling colors out from the photos.

Of course, I had to use some of the gorgeous gems!!

I decided at the last minute to add the stenciled hearts and splash of watercolor ink.

I also used bits and pieces of the Chrysanthemum collection. 
What do you think? Isn't this lovely. This is my niece, Nathalie!


Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to visit!
-Nic

1 comment:

Angela Tombari said...

Beautiful page and great tutorial!