Wednesday, July 01, 2020

THANKFUL FOR YOU

Hello! Are you looking for a fun challenge? Check out Scrapbook the Boys' July Mood Board. I must warn you... it requires you to use pink on a boy layout. You can do it... I promise you! You've got this and if you don't believe me... look at this layout I created. It totally feels right... even with all the pink and flowers! It's a spring layout so it totally works. 


If you feel the need... you can still add some blue or other colors. 

To create this layout, I used several acrylic paints from Bad Girls Couture and a few stencils from The Crafter's Workshop to create a fun mixed media background. And to mix it up a bit, I kept the layout at 12"x12"! I rarely scrapbook in this size, but I love the larger space for this photo with all the flowers and embellishments. I used Simple Stories' Simple Vintage Garden District Collection to create this layout.


The chipboard embellishments in this collection is gorgeous! I just love this collection so much. I've created a few layouts using this beautiful collection and I still have a good bit of it left. 


I tucked some coral thread at the bottom of the photo to give the layout some depth. It adds a little home-spun look that I just love.
  

I used TCW's Heart background stencil and the dragon fly stencil with a gel plate along with lots of paint to create a fun background for the layout. 


Come join in on this month's challenge. Click here to see additional ideas from the team! It'll be fun, I promise! :)



No comments: