Thursday, October 01, 2020

GO WILD

 Hello! Happy October! This month, Scrap the Boys is hosting another fun challenge... For this month's challenge, feel free to dig out your Halloween pictures from last year...OR...if your son is like mine...he doesn't need to wait til Halloween to dress up. It's a normal thing for Edward whenever we go out in public and spot a Face Painting Booth. :)


Click here to get inspired by the team's projects for this month!
For the background, I sprayed a variety of spray inks down and then covered them up using white acrylic paint to mute the colors down a bit.



I used several chipboard embellishments from Studio Forty to embellish this layout. I especially love the clear paw prints stickers. 


Also, I used a few stamps from Studio Forty to frame the photo. Then I cut the leaves and mountain from patterned paper to use as embellishments. 


I'm liking it! I had to work on this... It took awhile before I was completely satisfied with it. Sometimes, I create layouts in minutes and sometimes...it takes an hour. It just depends on my mojo.


Thanks so much for visiting today!





No comments: